I am a devout follower of The Onward Project. It’s a network of Podcasts started by Gretchen Rubin.
On Happier, a podcast, the hosts make a list every year if things they want to accomplish within that year. This year, 2020, the list is 20 items long.
Being a textbook Obliger (another Gretchen Rubin term), I benefit strongly from outer accountability…so just by posting this list, makes in more likely that I’ll follow through….so here’s the list!
- Get married
- Buy less fast fashion and more vintage fashion
- More yoga
- Get a new apartment
- Invest more in freelance
- Go on a date with Lucas every week
- Make over $50k
- Save $100/wk or more
- Take more pictures
- Go on 2 trips out of Washington
- Eat out less frequently – cook more healthy meals at home
- See family more than once a year
- Have friend dates at least once every month
- Get a smartwatch that doesn’t hurt me
- Stop letting laundry pile up
- Do more nice things for Lucas
- Read more
- Get my license!
- Get a car?
- Make a new friend
Tell me your 20 for 2020!